From:
Joseph Leduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 12:21:49 -0500
I was wondering if anyone had a report to generate a list of objects
filtered by Constituent attribute or an idea on how to do a search in
the Objects module by the same. This has come up because one of our
educators would like to have a list of all of the objects by female
artists in our collection. We put gender into Constituent records as an
Attribute, so it is a trivial thing to go into the Constituent module,
do a Term search on "female artist" (all words) and come up with all of
the relevant Constituents. But given that there are several hundred of
them, with a number having objects that were merely loans, etc., it's a
pain to construct an object list through that path. I want to run the
search or report in the Objects module, but am finding it tests my
abilities at the moment (and I have no TMS admin right now!). Thanks in
advance,

Joe Leduc, Registrar

Worcester Art Museum

55 Salisbury Street