From:
Heather Pigat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 09:38:33 -0400
Hello Wise TMSrs,

Question for you all:  some of our works have extensive text entries from various published catalogues, etc., that we would like to include this in the tms db and especially on emuseum.  Given the choices of fields available, I would appreciate learning from those who have included such text - in which field did you place it?  And what would be the optimal place so that emusuem picks it up and displays?

Thanks very much in advance from a TMS Newbie.

Heather
Heather Darling Pigat
Collections Manager
University of Toronto Art Centre
15 King's College Circle
University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3H7
t: 416.946.7090
f: 416.971.2059
cell: 416.407.2653
e: [log in to unmask]

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited unless explicitly specified in the text above. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.