From:
Julie Thies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 15:19:30 +0000
Hello all.
Our institution is looking at a potential overhaul of our website, including adding a collection searching function. As we start looking at various web design companies I was wondering who else has recently undergone a website change and who is your designer.  If anyone has redone their website in the last two years and really liked the design firm you used, it would be great to hear from you.  If your collection is searchable, are you using eMuseum? Is it eMuseum out of the box or surface upgraded by a designer? If you went with something other than eMuseum, what did you choose?

Please feel free to respond to the group or to me individually. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you for your time.

Julie Thies

TMS Administrator
The Menil Collection