From:
Brent Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:44:05 +0000
Caitlin,

We're using the Events Module in a collections work request capacity. We give brief description of work request as well as assign it a category (Art Movement, Photography, Packing, etc.). We also link staff as Requestor so that we can see who's requesting what type of jobs. And then by being able to link objects, we can track and report on which objects are seeing most action, etc.

We also have a report that allows us to se which jobs are incomplete and which affect public galleries. I send these reports in weekly emails to relevant staff so they can be aware of gallery impact.

It's working pretty well so far, and gives me great data at end of year showing various types of activity, etc.

Many thanks,
Brent Mitchell
Head Registrar
Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth