From:
Jonas Karlsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:29:00 +0200
Hello TMS users,

I have a question about barcode scanners and TMS. Has anyone implemented a system that use barcodes with TMS? We are planning for a system that will make it easier for our staff to register object moves. The idea is to have barcode tags on all objects an also have a barcode at each location and then use a pocketPC to scan and connect these two and the update TMS. How this is going to work in detail is not at all clear.

If you have any experience with these ideas please share it with us.

Med vänlig hälsning/Kind Regards

Jonas Karlsson

DBA / IT-Support

Moderna Museet

Tel +46 8 519 552 00

Dir +46 8 519 552 46

Mob +46 708 94 57 95

Fax +46 8 519 552 92

Box 16382

SE-103 27 Stockholm Sweden

Besöksadress/Visiting address: Skeppsholmen

www.modernamuseet.se