From:
"Shepherd, Rupert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2016 09:00:36 +0000
Chad, belated thanks for this – I’ve just managed to get this installed (I don’t have admins rights to my local machine, etc.,), and it’s fairly comprehensively ruled out any network/firewall issues: it returns data in milliseconds, the TMS utility … doesn’t. I’ve raised a ticket with GS.

Best wishes

Rupert