From:
registrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2019 10:13:34 +0000
Hi Ariel

You could use the "search and replace" after you load the batch in the objects midule. Select the field (description, medium, etc.)and replace the empty contents with what you wanted to enter.

Before entering a new object, I use the Importer tool, enter everything you want into the excel spreadsheet and import.

I'm happy to help if you need further assistance

Hamutal Gabayev
Registrar
Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem