From:
Shaina Larrivee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:25:59 -0400
I’m looking for a report that would give a list of the Objects related to a
Constituent via Acquisition Related Xref.  Would anyone have anything to
share or ideas?  For example: Donors in California, and the lists of works
they have donated to us – Institutions in our database owning objects in our
database and what objects they own – or something similar.  At the moment,
we don’t have anyone here with Crystal experience, and on top of that, I’m
not even entirely familiar with the reports that came with TMS!  Any ideas
would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Shaina Larrivee

Catalogue Raisonné Assistant

The Noguchi Museum

32-37 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11106

tel. 718.204.7088 ex.219

fax 718.278.2348

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
it or its contents is -prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.