From:
Yer Vang-Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:24:09 +0800
We're also interested in joining this working group. To answer your questions Scot, we have nothing in place currently because we have yet to acquire our complete collection. Our museum is in the early stages of being built so we don't have permanent storage facilities.

Thank you for starting this conversation!

Yer Vang-Cohen
Manager, Collections Database
M+, Museum for Visual Culture

Tel (852) 2200 0231
Mobile (825) 9217 6563

[cid:image001.png@01CFD710.04FD9550]
29/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong