From:
Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:47:14 -0500
Thank you all for your opinions, suggestions, ideas, and time and energy you put into answering my original query about setting security rights.

I am at the very beginning of all this-so I have lots to go on, thanks to you, this wonderful TMS user group!

Again, many, many thanks!

Christine

Christine Droll
Collections Database Administrator