From:
Angela Steinmetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:45:46 +0000
Hi Morgan-

Here's a few screenshots of some object relationships we have at the Smart (there are quite a few others).  When I was figuring this out, I just kept editing the terms until it looked right on all of our screens- you can experiment with the changes in the relationship window and it will be applied globally.

[cid:4BC07743-CFB9-4641-9690-879EBA52D3CC]     [cid:4ABD2435-6204-4C8E-B836-4223A618377C]      [cid:D03343E3-2D4B-4E0B-9679-A06B2F168BB1]

Hope this helps!

Angie
Angela Steinmetz
Head Registrar, Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago
[log in to unmask] | 773-702-0175