Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:39:33 -0400
I am working hard on a data-entry manual for our institution too. I also
needsome one with more experience.
The fact is that we have different small museums (in fact all are small)
in the Netherlands Antilles. The Manual I am working on is for the new
user to implement the TMS fast, without having to be going through the
Big GS Manual.

Regards,

Lida Pandt