From:
"Wilker, Jenny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:19:07 -0500
Hello all TMSers-

This is very strange to be posting my job, but so I am.  You have been a wonderful listserve group and I have learned a lot from all of you.  I am moving on to pursue some more personal interests, but will miss you all, and, oddly, TMS as well.

Please read and/or post the attached job description.  Here, by the way, the position falls technically within the IT domain, but interacts with most, if not all, museum departments, and with the registrars and their needs and perspectives always first in line.  I certainly don't do the filing (mentioned by somebody), but help everybody do it in a standardized way (as much as possible).

Happy Holidays to All!

Jenny

Jenny Wilker, Ph.D.
Manager, Collection Information