From:
"Rogers, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 14:27:43 +0000
We use our API to generate our large print labels, which are available on our collections site, although the same format isn’t carried over to the exhibitions page (not sure why – it seems like it could be).  An example of the labels can be seen here:  https://collection.cooperhewitt.org/exhibitions/907219083/large-print?pt=18

Similar to Jeff, we use text entries, although we divide them between the exhibition and object records per attached.

If we have didactic materials such as infographics or videos, we create an object record for it and include it as part of the exhibition objects (which is required anyways for our design team), an example here:

https://collection.cooperhewitt.org/objects/420556713/

For videos that relate directly to an object, we include that as media in the object record.

Hope this helps!

Wendy Rogers, Head of Registrar
phone: 212.849.8433
cooperhewitt.org<http://www.cooperhewitt.org/> | T<https://twitter.com/cooperhewitt?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>witter<https://twitter.com/cooperhewitt?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cooperhewitt/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/cooperhewitt> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/cooperhewitt>

Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
2 East 91st Street
New York, NY 10128

Nature—Cooper Hewitt Design Triennial
On view through January 20, 2020

Nature by Design: Selections from the Permanent Collection
Ongoing