From:
David Parsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:28:55 -0400
We are using CR 8.5 professional. I don't know if it's any better than the
standard edition, but for a few dollars more I prefer to have all the bells
and whistles.

We recently sent two people to Gallery Systems for CR training.

The benefit derived from Gallery Systems training is understanding the TMS
database, especially how the tables are linked together. This is extremely
important for writing TMS reports. My understanding is that the GS training
focused on TMS table structure, not how to write a CR report.

I personally taught myself to use CR using the manual. CR is not hard to
understand if you have other report writing experience such as Access etc.
My struggle was understanding the table links.

Learning to use CR is the easy task, it is much more important to
understand the TMS table structures, which is the benefit of the GS training.

Please feel free to contact me with further questions.