From:
Yer Vang-Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 02:07:13 +0000
Dear Mr. Louvar,

Please see attached my cover letter with CV.  I’m currently an American residing in Hong Kong working on a TMS implementation project for new Museum here, but my husband and I would like to return to the states, this position sounds like a wonderful fit.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to our chat.

Best,

Yer Vang-Cohen
Manager, Collections Database
M+, Museum for Visual Culture

West Kowloon Cultural District Authority    西九文化區管理局

Tel: (852)2200 0231

Mobile: (852)9217 6563

Website: http://www.westkowloon.hk/<http://www.westkowloon.hk/en>

Address:29/F,Tower 6,The Gateway,9 Canton Road,Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon,Hong Kong