From:
Madeline Betts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:48:32 +0000
Hi TMS people,

A quick question for those of you who drag and drop images/docs etc. Is there a way of ensuring that the newly created Media record adheres to the standard Rendition Numbers? At the moment, when we drag and drop images, the Rendition Number becomes the file name rather than the standard R.2016 format. I'm wondering if this is a config option that we've missed?

Thanks, in advance!

Madeline

Madeline Betts
Collections Database Manager
Tate
+44(0) 20 7887 8983

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000