From:
"Morgan, Amber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:11:48 -0400
Question for anyone who has already or is going through the 2010 upgrade
process -

Did anyone else have a problem with the Exhibition Objects?  I told the
DMU to populate these fields, and I can't tell if it did it or not
because the Exhibition Object fields simply do not exist for me.  Just
wondering if anyone else encountered this, and if so, how you fixed it.
It's very mysterious.

Thanks,
Amber

the warhol:
Amber E. Morgan
Associate Registrar
117 Sandusky Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
T 412.237.8306
F 412.237.8340
E [log in to unmask]
W www.warhol.org <http://www.warhol.org/>

The Andy Warhol Museum
One of the four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh

Email newsletter http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/email
Membership http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/SupportCMP