Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 19:05:21 -0400
From:
Shelly Threadgill <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

Thank you for responding to me. I so appreciate the support and interest.
Thesis writing is intimidating for sure! I am glad to know that what I am
working on is of interest to people working in the art world. It means that
my project will be relevant and of use to the museum world, which makes
writing it worth all the struggle and effort!

I would be more than happy to share with you what I have created. Right now
I am still in the creation/editing stage of things but what I can do is
promise to send you what I have once it is complete. My thesis should be
complete by the end of November and I believe that our library actually
digitally publishes our thesis papers so that they are available to whoever
is interested in reading them. I will add you name to the list of people
that I will be sending my thesis to once it is finished. My thesis will
include as an addendum the full TMS user manual that I created for the
Kimbell Art Museum which includes all of the policies and procedures that I
made for them. In addition, the paper itself will explain (hopefully) why
these policies are important. It should also cover some of the challenges
of implementing TMS.

I see that you are the Registrar at the Museum of International Folk Art in
NM. Is Michelle Gallagher no longer there? I used to work at Artemis Fine
Art Services before I started grad school and I did a lot of work for
Michelle and your museum. Please tell her hello for me if you are still in
contact with her.

Thank you,

Shelly Threadgill

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM, LaNore, Ruth, DCA <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>  Once you get your thesis completed, I’m sure this will be an excellent
> resource for any number of users. We look forward to seeing it!
>

> *Ruth LaNore*
>
> *Registrar*
>
> *Museum of International Folk Art*
>
> P.O. Box 2087
>
> Santa Fe, NM 87504
>
> 505.476.1218
>
> www.moifa.org
>
> *Subscribe to MOIFA  E-News
> <http://www.internationalfolkart.org/about/mailing-list.html>*

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by
fearing to attempt." Shakespeare