From:
David Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:16:12 -0400
We use Constituent Addresses for both standard Mailing List type purposes,
but also to record a sort of historical timeline (ie, Birth, Active in,
Studio or Business Address, Death). I'd like to repurpose one of the
checkboxes in the address module to easily distinguish between the two. We
don't really handle shipping or billing, so I'd like to relabel one
Timeline Location and one Department Use Only.
Seems that if you have only one address for a constituent, all the boxes
are checked by default and can't be unchecked. Is there a way to override
this?