From:
Allison Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 17:28:55 +0000
Hi all,

Is it possible to use the advanced query to search on the entire path of a term in the attributes field of the object modules? We are formulating a plan to add subject information and want to make sure that all the levels of the hierarchy are searchable.

Here is one of the examples of a path:
Events>Annual Events>Christmas
Christmas is the searchable term, but what if we would like to search for everything that is "Annual Events." Is this possible?

Any other hints/ tips or pitfalls to avoid when setting up the controlled vocabulary in TMS is welcome.

Thank you!
Allison

Allison Evans
Registrar