From:
Allison Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:45:09 -0600
Hi all,

I am new to the list so I apologize if this has been asked before.

Do any of you use TMS to create your random inventory spot check? If not I
am curious to know what other methods are used to generate a spot check.
Does anyone do a spot check that is a percentage of the total collection?

Also do any of you use the inventory feature for when you are conducting an
inventory?

Any other information you are willing to share on how you use TMS for
inventory would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best,

Allison