From:
Angela K Steinmetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:35:21 -0500
Hi David-
One of the largest groups for more general museum discussions is Museum-L.  You can sign up here: http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=MUSEUM-L&H=HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM .  This is a topic that has come up quite a bit in recent years, and you may want to search their archive as well.

Angie

Angela Steinmetz
Registrar for Loans and Exhibitions
Smart Museum of Art