From:
Danielle Uchitelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:14:16 +0000
All,

We'd like to keep the momentum on this topic going so I've scheduled a GoToMeeting (actually a GoToWebinar session) for next Monday, March 25, to give everyone a chance to join in the discussion and to learn from their colleagues.  We'll still have a public forum at Collective Imagination in Toronto, but this web meeting will be an opportunity for everyone who wishes to do so to speak about their own current practice or to listen to the descriptions of others.  If anyone would like to make a short presentation, please let me know.

Regarding GoToWebinar vs GoToMeeting, GTM only allows up to 25 participants and I'm anticipating that we may have considerably more than that.  Everyone who wishes to speak will get a chance to do so.

Please use the link below to register.  I'll see you on Monday.

Best,

Danielle Uchitelle

Gallery Systems

Registration Link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/589054550