From:
"Vang-Cohen, Yer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2018 18:54:16 +0000
Hi Steve,

I have 3 Azure VMS up and running: 1 for the TMS SQL DB (we are not using Azure SQL, doesn't quite offer all of the functionality that SSMS does), 1 for the application/remote desktop and 1 for the Thesaurus/Tomcat.

So far no issues with performance, but we haven't had the full load of users log in.

Currently, we have campus servers, one for the TMS SQL DB and one for the Remote Desktop Application, we're still in TMS 2010, so no need for Tomcat yet, in our new environment I'll be upgrading us to TMS 2016 R2.

Let me know if you have further questions, I'd be happy to answer them here or off the listserv.
-Yer