From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:55:36 -0400
Thanks Albin,

I'm trying to avoid scaling all the images with photoshop in advance
of using the report (I would have to identify which images needed
scaling).  Also each fact sheet will have to incorporate not just the
image but also selection of fields (all the "boiler plate" stuff) -
and I want to be able to generate the report using an object package.

Unless you think I can scale dynamically within Crystal?

Still hopeful....

Suzanne