From:
"French, Ariana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:35:23 -0400
Hi David,

I think I saw this error or something like it before, and it had to do with checking "Select Distinct Records" (Database menu for CR XI, also see Report Options). CR gets crabby if you attempt a select on a field that can't deal with SELECT DISTINCT in the query. If that's not it, try verifying your database, making sure your datasources are consistent, your machine data source works, and of course the good ol' restart of CR never hurts. :) I hope that helps -

Ariana