From:
Christina Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:02:34 +0000
We also follow the same system (location, object status & checkbox). Our numbering format is V + YYYY + sequential number. For example, V2016.8.

CG

Christina Gibbs
Collections Database Manager

Detroit Institute of Arts
5200 Woodward Avenue│Detroit, MI
313.578.1051 │ [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[BSCTC_emailsig]<http://www.dia.org/calendar/exhibition.aspx?id=5809>