From:
Karen Casey Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:07:48 -0400
Hi Kimberly,

We too have had the same problem, currently only our admin user can access reports. I have discussed this with support at Gallery Systems and they explained that reports need to be loaded or selected for each user group. Only the admin has automatic access to all the reports. They are supposed to get back to me about how to automate having all users be able to access the all the reports and then just deselecting specific reports that are should not be available to certain user groups. When I hear back from them I will forward you the information.

Thanks,
Karen

Karen Casey Hines Assistant Registrar Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center
Vassar College Box 703, 124 Raymond Avenue, Poughkeepsie, NY  12604 | T845.437.5249 F845.437.5955
On exhibit September 16-December 11 A Pioneering Collection: Master Drawings from the Crocker Art Museum http://fllac/vassar.edu/