From:
Talib Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2015 15:15:42 +0530
Can anyone help me in giving information regarding how to add another
language (Hindi) font on the TMS 2012 software. I want to use it in the
'Label Text' box under the Notes Tab.

Thanking You

Talib Ahmad
Manager
Museum Collection Management Systems
Maharana of Mewar Charitable Foundation
Eternal Mewar
The City Palace
Udaipur 313 001, Rajasthan - India
Telephone: +91 294 241 9021 - 29 Extn: 2188
Fax: +91 294 241 9020
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.eternalmewar.in

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
[log in to unmask] : The contents of this e-mail must not be
disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

author and Organisation does not take any responsibility for the views of
the author.