From:
"Aylsworth, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 15:34:11 -0500

I've heard rumors that there are museums out there that run their TMS on
a dual platform so that they can have Mac and PC users accessing data at
the same time... It sounds like crazy science fiction to me, and it's
entirely possible that I've misunderstood, but is anyone doing such a
thing?  If so, how do you do it?  Our graphic designers and image
librarians who do their work on Macs would love access to TMS without
having to have a second workstation...

Thanks,

David

David Aylsworth