From:
Frances Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:16:02 -0400
At the High Museum of Art, we also use text entries in all modules for
contact reports. It's so quick and easy to copy and paste in an email
chain or call report, where the rationale behind certain decisions (such
as credit line changes) can be traced.

Frances R. Francis

Registrar

High Museum of Art