From:
Jenny Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2019 14:57:02 -0700
Hi everyone,

I looked back in the Archives and found an answer to this, but it's not
working for me, so I thought I'd see if anyone can shed some light on it.

We have TMS 2012 and Crystal 2011. I'm trying to put non-thumbnail (AKA
large) images into certain reports. I found instructions that included
inserting a static image, then inserting the formula
"{MediaPaths.Path}+{MediaFiles.FileName}" into the "Graphic Location"
formula editor in Format Graphic.

I tried this, but the static image remains the same for every object. I
have both of those tables included in the report.

I feel like I'm missing a potentially obvious step, but I can't find any
other useful instructions online. I know there are issues about sizing and
whatnot, but for now I'd like to at least be able to get the full-size
images into the report.

I welcome any and all advice. I've been working with Crystal for a while
but I've never had to build a report with large images from scratch, so I'm
not sure how to make it work.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Jenny Werner

The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens

1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108