From:
"Sanford, Robyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:52:21 -0700
Hi Matt,

We recently did exactly that here. We call ours Exhibition Design Furniture
so we numbered everything with an EDF.[#] system. We created a department
for these objects so most users don't see them and used a custom form and
flex fields.
I'd be happy to send on screen shots and a copy of the instructions we made
for our users if you would like. Feel free to email me directly with any
questions.

Robyn Sanford

Head of Collection Information and Digital Assets
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
5905 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036

p: 323.857.4769