From:
Chad Petrovay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:34:11 +0000
Juliana,

Exhibition Titles will not display on the fact sheet if the “Displayed” field were not checked on each Exhibition Title. Unfortunately, I do not see any way to configure this under DB config or the authorities, and I can’t seem to manually edit them at all.

You can edit a Fact Sheet by choosing “Report > Factsheet > Display Current Selection”. This will open a word processor window and allow you to edit the Fact Sheet before printing it. (If you include an image, it will not display in the window, but it will print).

Hope this helps. If this doesn’t work for you, let me know which fields you typically include in your fact sheet, your current version of TMS, and I’ll probably be able to throw together a Crystal Report for you.

Chad Petrovay  |  Collections Database Administrator
MIM—Musical Instrument Museum | 4725 E. Mayo Boulevard  | Phoenix, AZ 85050
480.478.6000 main  |  480.478.6058 direct | 480.471.8690 fax  | www.themim.org<http://www.themim.org/>