From:
Alexis Lenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:01:20 -0400
Hi Jeanne,

At the CCA we also force people to use their initials as prefixes which
really helps to sort the 1400 packages we have. Additionally, we have a
few other naming conventions such as: "REF - [personal name]", for the
packages made by our reference team for specific visiting scholars;
"BT2010-..." for object packages directly related to photo requests (the
"BT" number repeats on the photo request form sent to our
photographers).

Good luck.

Alexis Lenk

Coordinator, Collection Documentation