From:
"Shepherd, Rupert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:06:31 +0000
Dear Raffaella

I believe we are here at the National Gallery (London) - not something I know about in any detail, but I can pass questions on if you like. Feel free to contact me off-list: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

I believe the National Maritime Museum (Royal Museums Greenwich) may do so as well - speak in the first instance to Jonathan Williamson, Collections Information Manager; I'm afraid I don't have his email address to hand.

Best wishes

Rupert