From:
David Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:51:03 -0400
We repurposed our Accountability checkbox, too. Ours is a flag that
indicates that a record can be pulled into a Digitization/Metadata database
for our Digital Collections <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/> (as
opposedto "Public Access" which publishes the record to our Prints & Photos
Online Catalog <http://wallachprintsandphotos.nypl.org/catalog>).