From:
Jon Thristan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:43:21 +0000
Hi Madeline

Just to confirm that this looks to be related to a problem affecting the passing of IDs from a TMS session to CR. It's very difficult to say anything more from the error message, but we'll coordinate with you in investigating.

The standard sort of questions apply when faced with this sort of problem: does it occur for all users? Does it only affect this report? Has any changed in the environment e.g. a 3rd party component that interacts with TMS, including both software and hardware e.g. a graphics card changed on a citrix server 'publishing' the TMS client; a new version of an Oracle ODBC driver installed etc.

Best wishes
Jon

Jon Thristan MBCS | Project Consultant
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | +44 20 7993 8402
GallerySystems | www.gallerysystems.com<http://www.gallerysystems.com/>

[cilogo_60]

Join us in NYC for
Collective Imagination 2016