From:
Richard Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:11:51 -0700
Here is a SQL query that inserts a status flag for all objects in an Object
Package.

INSERT INTO StatusFlags (ObjectID, FlagID, OnOff, LoginID, EnteredDate,
TableID)

SELECT ObjectID, [the FlagID you want], 1, 'UserLogon', GetDate(), 108

From StatusFlags WHERE ObjectID IN (select ID FROM PackageList

INNER JOIN Packages ON PackageList.PackageID = Packages.PackageID

WHERE Packages.Name = '[Your Package Name])

Dick

Richard Grant
Executive Director
3214 College Avenue