From:
David Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:14:59 -0400
Does anyone use TMS via Mac computers out there?  If so, we are
entertaining a server-side Citrix solution as a way to run TMS on Mac
machines.  We are testing this now, and one glaring frustration is the
inability to copy text into the Mac clipboard (say, from Microsoft Word)
and then paste from the clipboard into TMS (on the server running
Windows2k).  Does anyone else out there confront this issue with a
server-side implementation of TMS?  If so, we'd love to know how you
work around this.  Please contact me if you have any guidance to offer.
Thanks in advance for the help,

David Lower
Emory University ITD
404-727-5115