From:
Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:19:37 +0000
text/plain (5 kB) , text/html (23 kB) , image001.png (9 kB) , image002.gif (5 kB) , image003.jpg (13 kB) , image004.jpg (5 kB) , image005.jpg (5 kB) , image006.png (5 kB) , image007.jpg (5 kB)
I second this motion!!!

My workaround is to create object packages, one of them being the term I do not want (but making it equal to) and then subtracting that package from the larger selection. It's gotten a lot easier now that Package Explorer has the A - B option.

It is a hassle, especially if there are a lot of objects, but I can usually get it to work.

Christine Droll
Registrar, Database and Collections
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street