From:
Caitlin Draayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2018 15:05:40 +0000
Me too!
Caitlin

Caitlin Draayer
Associate Registrar
The Baltimore Museum of Art
10 Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
443-573-1737

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Hicks
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: multi-lender shipments

We would also be interested in any comments on this, as we are in the early stages of setting up shipping records/receipt and packing list reports.
With thanks

Jennifer Hicks
Assistant Registrar

[Image removed by sender.]<http://www.henry-moore.org>

Henry Moore Foundation
Dane Tree House
Perry Green, Much Hadham
Hertfordshire SG10 6EE
United Kingdom

+44 (0)1279 843333 ext 206
www.henry-moore.org<http://www.henry-moore.org/>

This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail or by telephoning +44 (0) 1279 84 3333. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person, to do so could be a breach of confidence. The Henry Moore Foundation does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software. The Henry Moore Foundation is a limited company registered in England (No.01255762), registered charity (No. 271370), registered office as above. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of The Henry Moore Foundation.