From:
Diane Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:15:44 -0400
Loving the screen shots and all the different ideas from everyone!  Is
anyone using the Registration>Handling Notes for any of this? I've been
trying to figure out the best way to use this field, but you wouldn't know
there is a note there unless you actually go into it, or create a status
flag.

I'm liking some of these other ideas much better actually.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)

Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 |
<http://www.chs.org/> www.chs.org

 <http://www.chs.org/calendar> Upcoming Events |
<http://www.chs.org/membership> Membership |  <http://store.chs.org/donate/>
Donate |  <http://www.chs.org/volunteer> Volunteer