From:
Karen Waldemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:40:43 -0400
Hi TMS Users-

I'm sorry to have to tell you that the open house we had planned in
Washington next week has been postponed.  Those of you in the DC area should
have already received the notice, and I want to be sure that any of you from
farther away who heard about the event through the list serve also get the
news.

We will be rescheduling soon at a larger venue so everyone can attend.  We
will let you know where and when.

Apologies to everyone who was planning on joining us.

Karen

Karen Waldemar
Director, Product Management
Gallery Systems

P.S.    If you forwarded the original notice to any of your colleagues,
would you please let them know about the postponement.  Thanks.