From:
Maury Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:37:45 -0700
Wise TMS users:

In the Objects Module in the "Other" tab, is there a script or is it even
possible to return the "Object Type" field to "(not defined)" for all
objects in the database?  This is a field we rarely use as we cannot make
accurate declarations on the uniqueness of most of the items in our
collection, however previous users have misinterpreted the field and added
incorrect information.  Any help you could provide would be much
appreciated.

Thanks!

Maury Ford

Registrar/Collections Manager