MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2019 12:50:55 +0000
Everyone,

If you (or one of your host communities) need fast access to press images or information for MoMS exhibitions and you're unable to reach one of us, please feel free to download content from our Dropbox. We maintain a "press kit" for each exhibition in a secured folder on Dropbox. You're welcome to save these links and share them with your venues or press contacts.

Each folder contains high-resolution images cleared for press use and a caption/credit information sheet; the logo/graphic identity for each exhibition in different formats; and press release templates for before, during and after a venue's showing.

Thanks!
Robbie

Crossroads: Change in Rural America
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4q5wos6vbedilpb/AADgCNteyAnxVN4YMb3eUZoba?dl=0

Hometown Teams: How Sports Shape America
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jflruyc6i44jd12/AAAG0wChdbIIp_OSVeYwN3lIa?dl=0

Water/Ways
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/06qgh0iv1tm6v29/AABQVx7ot7S2tU7j7tEwsDuVa?dl=0