From:
Kate Sahmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:19:58 -0400
Hi Kathy-

Don't worry, I have to google "how to post to TSG announce" every time I do
this! Here is the link that gives the information:

I've never had any problem when I just email the listed address, and I
think that anyone can post. Does Mary Ballard monitor the submissions? I
guess I really should know!

I did see your call through the TSG listserv...was that TSG discuss?  I
admit that I don't know all the details. Maybe I should contact Mary or
Lauren so that I know more.

If you need more info let me know. Thanks so much!!
Kate

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Francis, Kathy <[log in to unmask]