From:
Jane Wild <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:46:51 +1000
Hi Melanie and Lucie,
Tex cons were thinking it would be nice to have some images or even a short video of the exhibition when everything is up. It would be handy for our future presentations both here at the Galley and externally.
Wilhelmina has told me nothing has been requested but this sort of thing should go through curatorial.
What do you think? Is this something we could arrange?
Thanks, talk soon.
Jane

Jane Wild |Textile Conservator
National Gallery of Australia
GPO Box 1150 Canberra ACT 2601 Ph 02 6240 6685
Fax 02 6240 6529| Email: [log in to unmask]

National Gallery of Australia is an Australian Government Agency
NOTICE - This email and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and notify us immediately.
[http://nga.gov.au/emailbanner/emailbanner.jpg]<http://www.nga.gov.au/Home/Default.cfm>

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com>