From:
Jonathan Thristan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:33:41 +0100
Just further to this:

During the upgrade process from TMS 9.35 to 2010, accession values move from
the ObjAccession table to the ObjInsurance table. This ensures that all
valuations are recorded through a single set of tables. Accession values are
identified on the ObjInsurance table by 'SystemValueType' = 4. There should
only be one row with SystemValueType' = 4 per object i.e. an object should
only have a single accession value.

The attached CR sub-report (thanks, Werner!) returns Accession Value and
Accession Date, plus the Source field and should be linked to a Container
report on Objects.ObjectID (although could be amended to be used with any
table that passes Objectid into the parameter). The Select Expert in the
sub-report is set up to only select 'accession values' i.e. rows on the
ObjInsurance table where  SystemValueType = 4.

Best wishes

Jon